- 1 bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Beat egg whites until they reach stiff peak stage but are still glossy and not dry
- Stir sweetened condensed milk into coconut until well incorporated. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in egg whites until incorporated, be careful not to over mix.
- Drop mixture into heaps onto silicone cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degress until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Store in airtight container when completely cooled. Storing macaroons however will make them lose their crunchy outside.