- 2 filets of Red Snapper or Rock Fish (any white fish will do)
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese (not from a can)
- Fancy salt (like flor de sal or ground rock salt, otherwise kosher)
- Dried herbs such as oregano, basil, thyme, or fish or poultry blends, whatever’s handy
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- olive oil
- black pepper
- lemon wedge
Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash and pat fish dry. Cut into serving portions. Season both sides with salt, pepper, and brush with a little olive oil.
- Mix parsley, herbs, garlic, and cheese together in a small bowl, smear over fish generously.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and more parsley.